Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Lesson Five Blue Team

This lesson was tough for me!! I It took me several attempts to understand the different elements of align and distribute, but I think I have the concept down .. I want to do more ASAP so I won't forget!
The biggest problem was I had my buttons and type on the same layers .. ( I thought this was what we were supposed to do) after many attempts and re-reading the lesson, I realized this was wrong!

I used the marquee to create the buttons, the layer styles for the drop shadow and bevel, paint bucket, align and distibute
(even with my non-button text at the bottom right) and the warp tool in text ... three quarters of the tools I have never used in Photoshop before .. As challenging as the align/distribute was for me, I am so glad I know the concepts now.
I need to get going on lesson six... a week later !

No comments: